These articles are Branding based: Create your own branding strategy using these psychological tactics.
1) Like a Virgin — Is Your Marketing As Fresh As Madonna's?Madonna Incorporated consistently reaps profits even after 18 years on the trot. Here's what you can learn from the chameleon of pop music. Why reinvent your branding?
3) Why Twins Have The Same Surname (And Different First Names) Unlike parents, who know this instinctively, businesses often end up giving the same name to multiple (and widely differing) products without realizing the negative impact on the brand. Why Brand Extension is a waste of time.
4) How to Get Customers to Beg for Your Business Card?Surely not! Here's the key to getting people all excited about your product or service. You control the conversation with an audio logo. Go on, get it in your armoury!
5) How Hard Working Is Your Business Card? Who'd ever think of branding and positioning for a business card. You should, if you're expecting to maximise your business impact. It's no use having a fancy looking card that does nothing for you.
6) Mona Lisa Your branding! Have you mistakenly trained your branding to fall over and play dead? Do you know how to use psychology to create branding that lights up with the voltage of a thousand neon bulbs? And can you play Scrooge with your budget, yet get huge branding mileage? And if so, how?
7) Stuck With A Zero Marketing Budget? Don't have a planned budget to give your clients gifts? Welcome to the club! Here's a psychotactic that's so simple. You will wonder why you never thought of it before! How to keep clients with a zero marketing budget!