(Selling a product or service tends to be an uphill task. So can a simple set of words get the client to avoid the competition and pick you?)
|The limited-edition, self-study course will next be available on 13 Nov 2017 for a limited time. So if you're interested, please continue reading. There are a few conditions. Click here to read how to get on the waiting list.|
The frustration of selling often boils down to a set of words
The set of words are the way you describe your ‘uniqueness'. You may have a great product or service, but often can't identify the uniqueness. And this puts you in a big quandary: How do you stand out from the competition? How do you get your customers to buy your products or services? And what if your products or services are more expensive?
But it's not just you that's in this so-called quandary. The client is confused as well. They can't decide between you and the competition.
Let me tell you the story of two property managers
Property managers, as you probably know, are those who manage your rental property. They take care of getting the tenants, making sure the rent is paid etc. But one property manager was charging 8.5% + $250 in fees.
The other one was charging 6.9% and no fees whatsoever. The first firm was professionally run. The second was family run. Let's assume both offered an almost-identical service, which one of the two would you choose? And let's say there weren't just two, but five or six property managers jostling for your attention. What would you be looking for in such a situation?
You're looking for a factor of uniqueness, aren't you?
You're looking for something that will help you quickly make a decision. You want the best value for your money, and you might even be slightly concerned why one person is charging so much less? Or on the other hand, why another is charging so much more.
In short, you as the customer are struggling for something to hold on to. Some uniqueness factor that will help you make the right choice. And in turn, the person selling the product or service desperately needs something that will make them stand out in a sea of seemingly me-too businesses. So how do you do that? How do you create a uniqueness that's so dramatic and powerful, that clients pick you in a flash?
Introducing the Uniqueness Mastery Home Study
The Uniqueness Mastery Home Study is a precise system that enables you to get your product or service to stand out. And not just stand out in a garish, uncomfortable way, but in a manner where the customer knows exactly why they're choosing you over the competition.
The Uniqueness Mastery Home Study follows a system that goes like this:
We start off with isolating the uniqueness in a product or service. Then we test how idiotic (or sane) it sounds. Then we move over to implementation. We begin to use it on our websites, in our conversation, as part of our articles etc., always driving home the uniqueness factor. No more crappy theory or fanciful conceptualisation. This is it! You learn, you implement.
What you will learn:
- Learn to Identify Your Uniqueness: Most of us know that we need to have a uniqueness factor to make us stand out, but we can't seem to identify the uniqueness at all. Now imagine being able to take on any product or service, from any industry and identify the uniqueness incredibly accurately and quickly. Magic, huh? Yes, but you'll learn the magic.
- No More Brain Chatter: Often you'll pick a uniqueness and then wonder if it's good enough. You'll wonder if others will find it unique. Well, you can stop wondering because this home study will show you just what you need to do to pick a uniqueness and drive it home with great impact.
- The Testimonial Process: Every product or service will eventually have a few, if not many, testimonials. These testimonials can become the key to developing your uniqueness. So how do you use testimonials to quickly get to uniqueness?
- The Grammar Lesson: Even if you didn't do too well at grammar in school, you'll learn the power of grammar when selecting uniqueness factors. And how an adjective can trump a noun when dealing with uniqueness. Yup, crazy stuff like this that is fun to learn and even more fun to implement!
- Creating a DNA: Once you get to your uniqueness factor, you'll realise that it forms the basis for a very large part of your product or service. The entire DNA and focus of your product or service changes. Suddenly you have an intense clarity that didn't exist before. And this clarity results in far greater sales, because hey, for the first time ever, the client knows exactly why they're buying from you and can spread the word easily and effectively.
Should your uniqueness be subtle or bold? What if your product or service is quite generic? Learn how you can create uniqueness out of even seemingly mundane situations. All part of the fun and games of learning.
But what if you already have a uniqueness or USP for your product or service? Why should you bother with this home study?
It's possible that you have a uniqueness factor for your product or service. But it's not enough to have it. It has to be so powerful that all your customers need to be able to state your uniqueness in a flash. And of course, it's easy to test.
Call up five of your customers and ask them what's the uniqueness of your product or service. If they all say exactly the same thing, you have a uniqueness. If they say all kinds of things, you definitely need to tweak your messaging, and yeah, this home study is where you'll learn how to create and drive home that consistency in your messages.
The other reason, and this is more important, is that any good business is bound to have more than one product or service. Every business will, over the life cycle of a business, introduce several products and services. And every product or service, has to have a clear uniqueness.
An iPhone 4s needs to stand out from an iPhone 4. And the iPhone 5 will need to stand out from the iPhone 4s. And so every new product (or new service) will need a uniqueness factor. You can't just hope that the customer will buy simply based on your reputation. Would you buy an new iPhone if it seemed exactly like the previous one?
“Before doing the uniqueness course I thought I had a good idea of what uniqueness means. I practiced narrowing down to just ONE using the method of Bag 7 in the Brain Audit.”
” During this course I learned that many ideas aren't good enough if we can't narrow down and focus on one. If we are going to sell our business, services, we need to make it absolutely clear to the customer why they should pick us. And that WHY must stand out in the crowd of other service providers.
I learned that capturing my thoughts on paper, i.e. the emperors' list, then narrowing it down to just one is a very effective way to tame the numerous thoughts racing through my brain when I think about where I want to take my business.”
British Columbia, Canada
Here's the outline of what you'll learn in the course:
- The Critical Importance of Uniqueness
- The Importance of Listing Features in Uniqueness
- The Systematic Way To Choose From The List
- Three Core Methods of Getting To Uniqueness
- How to Choose The Right Uniqueness: The David Attenborough Method
- The Importance of Enthusiasm When Describing Uniqueness
- How To Create Simple and Expanded Uniqueness
- A Deeper Dive Into the DNA of Uniqueness (And Why DNA matters)
- Understanding how to get to DNA with adjectives
- The Role of Features in Uniqueness
- How To Create a Uniqueness Filter
- The 3 Critical Mistakes With Expanding and Condensing (And How To Fix Them)
- How to use uniqueness in presentations, sales pitches and sales pages.
- Umbrella Uniqueness vs. Individual Products
- Finding Uniqueness from Testimonials
- The role of hero and supporting cast in uniqueness
- First and second level uniqueness: And the importance of branding
- How to get the word out
- Personal Uniqueness: Is it important?
- Relationship between uniqueness and other elements of marketing
- Taking on the 800 pound gorilla: Taking on Market Leaders
- Cannibalisation Of Your Own Product/Service
- The Importance of Supporting Media: Audio, Video, Images, Cartoons
- How To Get Uniqueness From A target profile interview
- Why Uniqueness Can't Guarantee Success: Case Studies
- Demonstrating Uniqueness
- Waffly Language
- Why You Need To Avoid Writing “Copy” When Creating Uniqueness
- Sacrifice and Slaughter: Why It’s Important
- The Importance of the Mundane And Seemingly Uninteresting.
- How Uniqueness Plays A Role In Creating Yummy Bonuses
And this isn't counting the additional bonuses. Now these bonuses aren't some stupid add-ons. They're specifically designed by me, and they're designed to take your understanding of uniqueness even further. But you'll find out for yourself anyway.
As mentioned before: This course is designed not as an info-dump, but true methods of learning, such as layering, and repetition are involved. Plus various media such as audio, text, checklist, etc. And so that the learning experience translates into better understanding, which in turn leads to better implementation.
Why is Psychotactics different?
What's the difference between Psychotactics and the others? Steven Washer tells you exactly what he perceives to be the difference (Note: This video, for some reason takes a bit of time to load. So hang in for a while while it loads) 🙂
“I was surprised to learn how challenging it is to find a single uniqueness and ruthlessly strip away anything that doesn't support it.”
“But practicing the technique Sean taught us for drilling down to a single uniqueness definitely made the process easier, and it's a wonderful tool that can readily be applied to many other situations.”
But what's the uniqueness of the Uniqueness Mastery Home Study?
If you look for books or courses on uniqueness, you'll run into concepts. Concepts that tell you, you should stand out. So you have books like ‘Positioning' or ‘Purple Cow' and they all tell you that you should stand out. And they give you examples of how companies have stood out in the past.
And then you're stuck. Because there's no system. There's no methodology to take you from understanding the concept to actually implementing the concept in your business.
Worse still, once you do get your uniqueness, there's no guideline to implement the uniqueness across your website, sales letters, articles etc. In short, the concept remains just conceptual and theoretical.
Most other books or courses will give you an idea that you're supposed to have a factor of uniqueness. That's not going to do you much good, is it? You need more than just an idea. You need a system in place. A system that you can easily implement.
The Uniqueness Mastery Home Study detests theory. You have a system that you can follow time and time again. And this system helps you move from idea to implementation all in one go. You will be able to build uniqueness for all your products and services. And you will be able to find out where we're going wrong and how to get back on track. That's what makes this course so different. We're absolutely nuts about you not just getting the concepts, but implementing them effectively as well!
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the format of the course?
The course has notes and audio. The notes are precise and complete in detail. You will also get the entire recording of the three day live workshop—professionally edited, of course!|
What is the price? And is there an installment plan?
The current price is below. You also get the option of a two-part installment payment.
When will I get the product?
Condition 1: You have to first get on a waiting list (see link below).
Condition 2: We are manually approving you (see approval conditions below).
Condition 3: You'll need to make the payment once you are approved.
About the approval process
We understand that not everyone will want to go through three barriers just to get a product, and that's fine with us. However, we will be approving you based on your previous transactions with us. If you have a good history with us you will get to Stage 3/Condition 3. Expect an e-mail once the course opens up again if you're approved.
Do I get any support?
This is a home study course. You will be working by yourself. So you can work at your own pace. There is no involvement from Sean. With the premium option, you get two critiques from Sean.
What does it cost? Do you have an installment plan?
See below for information and the installment plan.
Is there a money-back guarantee?
I recommend that you NEVER buy anything that isn’t 100% guaranteed. And with this homestudy you get our ‘Smiley Guarantee’. Which means that if you decide all this information is rubbish, you can literally email us and we’ll give you all your money back. With no questions asked. Email me within 30 days for a complete refund. And I’ll be happy to refund your money with a smile.
Can I do the live online course after I do the self study course?
Yes, you can do the live course if you have completed the self study course. If you already have the self-study course you're on the priority list for the live course. However, you will need to email Renuka to make sure you're availing of this priority. The priority matters because we only take between 25-30 people on any given course (and the course often sells out within a single hour). To get on the super-priority list, here's Renuka's email address.
How do I get theUniqueness Self Study—Limited Edition right away?
This product will next be available on 13 Nov 2017 for a limited time. Once you get on the waiting list, we will send you more details. Click here to get on the waiting list.
How do I purchase the Uniqueness Home Study right away?
|Important Note: Read this
This is a home study course. You will be working by yourself. So you can work at your own pace. There is no involvement from Sean.
You will have to have purchased and read the Brain Audit. If you do not own a copy of the Brain Audit, please do not get on the waiting list.
|Uniqueness Home Study||
|Complete Audio Recording of Live 3 day workshop (mp3 download)||
|Entire Slides of the
(valued at $300)
|Question and Answer Session Audio
(valued at $119)
|Special Price (US$)||
3 Installment Payments (Billed every month for 3 months)
|YES, I have read The Brain Audit and am ready to get on the waiting list.
I have read all the other terms and conditions.
Sean D'Souza- Brain Auditor 🙂
P.S. If you need this course, and are hesitating, just remember that he or she who hesitates is lost. The law of nature is simple: Sow and you shall reap. You have to be prepared to sacrifice today, for even greater gain tomorrow. Like you, even I struggled from month to month. Now the copy I write, brings me tens of thousands of dollars each month. I too was scared and still am, when I have to make a big decision. But I know from experience, that if I don't make the sacrifice earlier, I never get ahead in life. If you want to get ahead in life, this is your moment. Don't hesitate.
If you have questions, please email me directly using the form below, and let me know how I can help.