16) Who Is Your Real Competition? If you design kitchens, is another kitchen designer your competition? Most likely not and the sooner you can position yourself against your real competition the sooner you will start to see more business come through.
17) Need To Create A Website That's Dynamite? Websites are a waste of money and time. Well most of them are. Most people go online for just one reason– To Get Information. Yet, what do you see at most websites? If your website isn't making money, you need to have a look at this internet marketing article on how to reverse the situation!
18) Is Your Business Solution your biggest Problem? Have you had current or potential customers die on you while you're speaking to them? You're giving them this outstanding description of your process and capability and it's going bing, bong, kazoom over their heads.
19) How Hard Working Is Your Business Card? Who’d ever think of branding and positioning for a business card. You should, if you’re expecting to maximise your business impact. It’s no use having a fancy looking card that does nothing for you.
20) Is Your Marketing Missing The Cookie Factor?
Your marketing sure could do with this X factor. The psychology of humans is based partly on something for nothing. Find out how you can use this to your advantage! And, How can you apply this simple marketing strategy and psychological principle to rake in some big bucks?
21) Stuck With A Zero Marketing Budget? Don't have a planned budget to give your clients gifts? Welcome to the club! Here's a psychotactic that's so simple. You will wonder why you never thought of it before! How to keep clients with a zero marketing budget!
22) Why Are Customers So Indecisive? Do you know why your customer won’t buy? You’ve given her the best price, possibly even the best options. Yet she fidgets. Maybe, maybe not, she ponders. Do you know why that happens? Find out here.
23) When Do You Stop Marketing To Customers? Are you afraid of alienating your customer with your marketing? Do you always feel like a stranger in their inbox? Do you know specifically when to keep marketing, and when to stop? Well, stop looking so puzzled because here's the answer.
24) Mona Lisa Your Branding! Have you mistakenly trained your branding to fall over and play dead? Do you know how touse psychology to create branding that lights up with the voltage of a thousand neon bulbs? And can you play Scrooge with your budget, yet get huge branding mileage? And if so, how?
25) Why Problem Based Positioning Is A Psychological Magnet!
Are you struggling to create a memorable positioning statement or USP for your marketing? Do you want to stand out from your competition, but the uniqueness of your business seems to elude you? Here’s a sneaky, vital secret that turns conventional marketing psychology on its head.
26) How to Turn an Email Marketing Disaster Into Profit
Have you had an email fiasco where everything went totally bananas? Things you never meant to happen, happened. And you felt like hiding in some deep, dark cave, where no one could find you. Keep reading, because if this ever happens to you, you'll know what to do and… How to Turn an Email Marketing Disaster Into Profit.