If you're on this page, you're probably entertaining the thought of being a trainer. And if you've ever been to one our live workshops or done any of our courses online, you know that a trainer program at Psychotactics would be both exclusive, and finely tuned. You'd also have a pretty good idea that to qualify, you'd need to put in some hard work.
If you're looking for the “easy way out”, this program is really not for you
The Psychotactics training system is built on a few simple, yet profound principles. However, among all the principles, one stands out head and shoulder above them all. That principle is: We don't believe in “inborn talent”.
We believe instead in the three-fold system of:
The Headline Trainer System is built on this three-part system
It's one thing to say we don't believe in “inborn talent”. It's quite another thing to prove it. And yet you'll find that everyone who does the headlines course, can not only write great headlines, but can identify bad headlines and then re-write them. This is a skill that's learned and that you as a headline trainer would need to impart to your clients in turn.
What you should expect from the Headline Trainer training
If you've done the headlines course, you'll get an entire revision of the course. Yes, it will involve doing the course for the second time as an observer (that's a good thing, by the way). If you haven't done the headlines course, you will need to do the course.
What happens after the course is complete?
We then move from the course to a separate section where we train to be headline trainers. This will entail 4 additional training weeks.
In these additional four weeks of training, you get:
– An understanding of how to run courses online—as well as offline.
– The training notes that you'll need to give your future clients.
– The “rants” that form a crucial part of the course—and how to use them.
– A detailed stage-by-stage assignment program that will be used for future clients.
– And yes, the very important certification by Psychotactics. (This certification is valid for a year).
Here are the core benefits of being a headline trainer…
1. As a Headline Trainer you'd be able to independently offer the Pyschotactics Headline Course to your clients/prospects.
2. Train this specific course for Psychotactics (this would depend on our need and discretion, but if we have the need for trainers within our own site, this would be a possibility).
3. Use the headline trainer teaching methodology (system) as the model when running courses for your own niche.
And what do you need to do to qualify?
– You have to have read The Brain Audit.
– You need to do the headlines course and complete all assignments.
– You will be subjected to evaluation at every stage.
– We reserve the right to decline trainer certification (in which case your money will be refunded).
We will accept no more than ten people, possibly fewer.
What this program is NOT
– It's not a one-size-fits all trainer program for every Psychotactics course.
– You are authorised to use this course to train others, but not permitted to re-sell the course as a trainer program.
What it will cost
$5,965 (if you haven't previously done the Headlines Course with Psychotactics)
$4,998 (if you've already completed the Headlines Course)
You can pay in one installment. There is also a three-part installment plan which will be $90 more.
There will be a yearly recurring license fee of $423
-You will get any updates or changes in system and access to sit in as an observer in any future courses, to see how the course is being conducted online. Any offline participation will still require you to pay the complete attendance fee.
– If we release any product, book or course, all current trainers will be listed within the book or course.
– You will get certified every year.
Do you think you qualify?
Do you have what it takes? An average Psychotactics Headlines Course takes on just 25-30 participants and averages $800 (net profit) on every client. This means that every course has the potential to generate about $24,000 or more. If you're wondering whether it's a worthwhile investment, it would take approximately 8 students to cover your investment.
Nonetheless, we're a fussy lot.
At Psychotactics, we've stayed well below the radar and yet prospered over the years. Our courses sell out—often within half an hour—because of a specific reason. That reason is the system that enables EVERY client to acquire the skill we teach. We've taught cartooning, copywriting, article writing, watercolours—and may even teach dancing or cooking. No matter what skill is imparted, it's not a matter of hit and miss. EVERY client gets extremely good at it, which is why clients show up and recommend our courses to others.
But can YOU do it?
That's the question isn't it? You're not Sean D'Souza, and it's likely that clients sign up because of Psychotactics' reputation and because I'm personally involved. Well, that used to be true, but not any more. The cartooning course was run as a pilot without any participation on my part. It not only sold out, but also is now soon to run for the second year in a row. This is not to impress you, but just to let you know that our system of training is so robust that anyone can do it.
What you need to do next
Stage 1: You need to cut and paste the qualifications above and send it to me in an e-mail. My e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stage 2: You will then be required to answer a short questionnaire.
Stage 3: Once you complete the questionnaire and we're satisfied with your desire to be a trainer, you will be required to make the payment. This amount is non-refundable, unless we find they don't make the grade.
That's pretty much it.
It's a jump, but with a system that works—and works really well.
Make the leap. See you on the other side.
P.S. If you have any questions, please do ask. I can then include the answers here for others (as they may have similar questions).
P.P.S. This is the first Headline Trainer system we're ever running, hence the lower fee. Trainer systems often exceed $15,000 with hefty recurring fees (and even royalties). We increase prices routinely, and you can be sure that like all our courses and products, the prices will increase substantially. If you're keen, waiting for next year may be a slightly more expensive move. And again, if you have questions, e-mail me.