(Don't you just hate painful clients? Learn how to use the power of the ‘six critical questions' to get incredible testimonials—and attract clients that make every day an absolute joy).
When you really think about it, one of the best things in life is to get better clients.
Clients who understand the depth of your work. Clients who aren’t haggling about your prices—and more than willing to pay higher prices for better work. And clients who understand that you need a life other than work. Clients you’d be happy to call your friends.
Your website is like a magic mirror.
Your marketing material is a magic mirror. When clients look into the mirror they see themselves. And if they like what they see, they jump into the magic mirror to be one with that new world—your world.
The right testimonials beget the right clients.
The wrong testimonials bring the moody, stroppy, grumbly clients in droves. Which clients would you prefer?
Testimonials lead a secret life
Testimonials are not this nice-to-have thing on your sales page and marketing material. In fact they do a task that’s vital to your well being and happiness. If you've ever struggled to get consistently good clients (or detailed testimonials for that matter) then you'll find that this knowledge is more than just common sense.
It's a bit of strategy you can't do without.
Presenting ‘The Secret Life of Testimonials'
The Secret Life of Testimonials isn't some hastily put together document. It's rich in detail, graphics, and examples. It's designed to let you learn. And to implement.
Instead of just being another information dump, it shows you how to go about doing things—and most importantly “Why” it's important. That way you can use the principles over and over again, knowing that you're following a system that instinctively works for you.
There are several elements to testimonials
Understanding how they cause customers to buy is crucial. By reading ‘The Secret Life of Testimonials' you'll create outstanding testimonials. In fact, you'll be able to make changes to your testimonials within minutes of reading this information.
There's no hype and mind-trickery in getting great testimonials. Clients are very happy to give you absolutely stunning testimonials. In most cases, you just don't know what to ask, and so you miss out on giving your product or service the spotlight it truly deserves.
What you will learn:
- How To Get Testimonials from Procrastinating Clients.
- How To Get Jaw-Dropping Testimonials even for New Products/Services.
- Learn Which Testimonials Work Better: Tiny, Big or Massive.
- How To Effectively Place Testimonials online/ and text newsletters.
- The Myth of Short Testimonials (See how a 12 minute testimonial works).
- How To Get Clients To Self-Record Testimonials.
- Where To Get Testimonials Posted For Maximum Effect.
- Testimonial Headline Design (Yes, you read right).
- How To Capture An Authentic Tone of Voice (The Easy Way).
- Some Testimonials Reduce Sales (How To Spot The Non-Working Testimonials)
- How To Make Testimonials For Restricted Industries (e.g. Accounting/Lawyers).
- The Three-Line Abbreviated Solution To Deal With FTC rules on Testimonials.
- Delve into The Creepy Side of Testimonials (And Human Nature).
- Why “Crappy” Testimonials Help Products Sell Faster.
- How To Use Video and Audio Testimonials (And How To Get Them Right Away).
- The Incredible Importance of Third Party Websites (That Drive Traffic and Creates Credibility).
“When I first considered purchasing “The Secret Life Of Testimonials,” I was very hesitant. I had already read “The Brain Audit” and wasn’t entirely convinced that there was much more that I could learn in the $45.95 book on testimonials.”
More so than the investment in the book, I was cautious about my time: I didn’t want to spend 2, 3, or 5+ hours reviewing the material only to find that it wouldn’t help me or my business.
After purchasing “The Secret Life Of Testimonials” I was blown away. Sean took me on a deep dive of testimonials, explaining the rational behind the key 6 questions to ask to get a powerful testimonial and teaching me how I could use video, audio, or text as my testimonial.
I loved how Sean took the time to explain the different types and lengths of testimonials. Additionally, the section on ‘Quick Video Testimonials was invaluable,’ and I immediately implemented that method in my consulting practice to capture high-quality, quick video testimonials.
In terms of additional benefits, I’d call out the depth and clarity of the material in “The Secret Life of Testimonials”, the breadth of the different ways Sean shows you how you can capture powerful testimonials (short text, long text, audio, and video), and how Sean dismantles many of the ‘common wisdom’ objections about testimonials in his clear writing style.
I’d highly recommend “The Secret Life Of Testimonials” to any consultant, business owner, or product creator who is looking for the right amount of information to capture high-quality testimonials from their clients, customers, audience, and prospects. Without hesitation, I can say this is a book that every business owner should read.
After purchasing The Secret Life of Testimonials, I felt confident enough to record 6+ hours of video testimonials with 15 different participants across 6 different product lines. I’m confident that because I read “The Secret Life Of Testimonials” and applied the lessons to the testimonial interviews, I added future revenue to the business.
Kai Davis, Double Your Audience
“How hard can it be to structure a testimonial? Why would I pay $45 to learn how to put a customer quote on my website?”
That was what I thought before I purchased “The Secret Life of Testimonials”.
But even though we had customer testimonials on our website I felt like they should be doing a better job at selling our product.
Finally it came down to – “Can purchasing this course help me sell more product.” Having read Sean’s newsletter for the last year I was confident it could.
Five minutes into the course I knew I had made the right decision.
The concepts were simple and very pragmatic. The examples were very helpful as well.
I quickly realized that we had a lot of “sugary” testimonials and not a lot of testimonials that would sell product.
After listening to the course I developed a new system for capturing testimonials.
Blue Mango Learning Systems,
Plus the ‘Premium Bonuses
And they're not just your average throw-it-altogether bonuses.
- There's a full audio book—yes the entire book in audio
- Videos that give you an insight into testimonials like you've never experienced before.
But don't take my word for it.
This 125 page document, will teach you simple, powerful techniques to Get Better Clients—And Sales. Check it out for yourself. You get a 30 days, 100% Money-Back guarantee. And yes, everyone says that, but we'll give your money-back with a smile 🙂
Have a look…
Here are the details
Please note: These are digital products. In effect you get e-books (PDF), vide and mp3 files. The images below are just representation.
1) Audio: The entire book explained in audio.
2) Video: That will give you an insight into testimonials like you’ve never experienced before.
The Secret Life Of Testimonials
|The Secret Life Of Testimonials (PDF)|
|Secret Life of Testimonials
Video that give you an insight into testimonials like you've never experienced before.
Video (valued at $49)
|Secret Life of Testimonials
The entire book explained in audio
|Pay Safely With Any Of The Options Below
|To pay by PayPal (all credit cards accepted|
1) You will be taken to a page where you can fill in your credit card or cheque details. This will be verified instantly. You will then receive an email with all the download details right away.
2) If you get directed to another page by chance, please don’t panic. Computers take breaks sometimes. Send me an email, and I will send you an alternate link and you will be able to download your ebooks without a problem.
* If the system doesn’t accept your credit card please email me directly and I will help.
* Delay in delivery of product. You may experience a delay in getting your product if your credit card address and your physical address don’t match. Or some other factor doesn’t match, as it sets off a fraud alert. So to protect you from your card wrongly being used by someone else, the credit card company hold your order.
Please email me directly and I will sort it out for you.
If you have any questions that have been unanswered, please email me directly and let me know how I can help. I’d be interested in getting your feedback. The feedback that you give me, is strictly confidential. Don’t forget to include your telephone number and a time to call you.
Sean D'Souza- Brain Auditor 🙂