Some of us just want to read a book instantly! Well, here's the ePub/Kindle/ PDF Version of The Brain Audit.
What you will learn in The Brain Audit
Why creating profiles is way more important than ‘target audience' or ‘demographics'.
- The fundamental mistake in creating profiles (almost everyone makes this silly mistake).
- Why an incredible offer made in the wrong ‘language' falls flat.
- How the brain deals with change, and why this change needs to be flagged down instantly.
- Why isolating the ‘problem' is critical to creating urgency.
The secret of isolation: Without this you water down your marketing message.
- When solutions and benefits get overused: How to avoid this trap.
- The understanding of sequence. Why sequence is critical to how customers react.
- How to outsmart the relentless competition (and they are relentless)!
- Why you lose customers when you explain your ‘process' too early.
The Evening News: Why it always gets your attention (and most advertising doesn't).
- How to create a brand uniqueness as well as a personal uniqueness.
- How uniqueness creates higher sales (even at higher prices).
- Three steps to make your business unique.
- How ‘risk reversal' prevents you from becoming a commodity.
- The obvious risk vs. the hidden risk: Why the hidden risk is so critical to understand.
How ‘naming the guarantee' creates a permanent memory in your customer's brain.
- What to do if your customers ask for their money back?
- The mistake of spreading the risk across all products and services.
- The importance of the Reverse Testimonial.
- How to get non-sugary testimonials that are a mile-long in under 10 minutes.
- The six core questions to get an outstanding testimonial (that works)!
- The mistake with ‘getting testimonials' vs. ‘constructing testimonials.'
- The vital link between testimonials and objections (and why it's overlooked all the time).
And of course, as you can imagine, there's a lot more and it's all packed into the pages of The Brain Audit in a systematic, structure manner that's easy to implement.
The Brain Audit has been around for many years and is unique because it has over 800 testimonials on the Psychotactics website and over 100 testimonials on Amazon. It's proof that The Brain Audit works, and works very well indeed.
|The Brain Audit PDF/ePub/Kindle|
|As you'd expect, this is a pretty cool ebook. It's filled with 99 cartoons (and one recipe) and guess what? Unlike all the other Kindle/ePubs where the graphics seem to stick right in the middle of the screen, this ePub looks and feels almost exactly like the PDF or the real book. You'll love it!|
|Pay Safely With Any Of The Options Below
To pay by Paypal (all credit cards accepted)
Guarantee: Yes there is a guarantee. It's a 30 days ‘Smiley Guarantee'.
This means we'll refund your money with a smile if you find the products not to be as you expected. The smile is important. If you don't feel the information works for you, we will issue a prompt refund. All you have to do is email or call us (Check the time in NZ before you call).
Important Note: What will happen once you click the button
1) You will be taken to a page where you can fill in your credit card or cheque details. This will be verified instantly. You will then receive an email with all the download details right away.
2) If you get directed to another page by chance, please don’t panic. Computers take breaks sometimes. Send me an email, and I will send you an alternate link and you will be able to download your ebooks without a problem.
* If the system doesn’t accept your credit card please email me directly and I will help.
* Delay in delivery of product. You may experience a delay in getting your product if your credit card address and your physical address don’t match. Or some other factor doesn’t match, as it sets off a fraud alert. So to protect you from your card wrongly being used by someone else, the credit card company hold your order.
Please email me directly and I will sort it out for you.
If you have any questions that have been unanswered, please email me directly and let me know how I can help. I’d be interested in getting your feedback. The feedback that you give me, is strictly confidential. Don’t forget to include your telephone number and a time to call you.
Sean D'Souza- Brain Auditor 🙂
Goods and services provided by
Psychotactics (Po Box 36461,Auckland, New Zealand).
2CheckOut.com Inc. (Ohio, USA) is an authorized retailer for goods and services provided by Psychotactics