Hi, this is Renuka. And if you’re reading this post you’re more than likely to have received an email from me. (I’ve posted the email below, if you haven’t already read it).
But if you have, then here’s what I’d like you to do:
1) Wish Sean for his upcoming 40th birthday by posting a comment.
2) Let him know how he’s helped you/inspired you (or anything else you wish to say).
3) Remember to post your name, city and country as well as part of the comments.
Note: Your comment won’t be visible right away, and no, Sean won’t get to see the comments too, until his birthday. All comments will go directly to my email address. Sean already knows I’m doing this, and the ‘surprise’ is him getting to read your comments on Nov. 2. So be sure to post right away 🙂
The original email was as follows:
Sean’s turning 40 on November 2. 🙂
And I’d like to surprise him–with your help, of course.
So here’s what I did. I set up a blog post at
And here’s what I’d like you to do:
1) If you’d like to write something to Sean and wish him, it would be great.
2) He particularly likes to know about things that have worked for you, so if
you have a great story as a result of reading an article, or using a product,
please post your story.
Now admittedly it’s impossible to keep the blog post a surprise from Sean,
because he’s always answering posts etc. But since it’s my idea, he’s promised
he won’t read any of the comments till his birthday on Nov 2.
I’ve even changed the comments approval password on the blog to my
email address, so that he can’t sneak in and check the comments.
So if you’d like to say something to Sean go to:
(And do remember to put in your name and your city/country on the post,
so Sean knows who’s posted when he does get down to reading the posts.
If you know Sean well, he’ll read every single post).