(This bonus has expired. However you can get the lastest pre-sell bonus here)
In a small-business owner's life, there's a fence.
And one side of the fence is about hype, heavy-handedness, push and
shove. The other side is about low-key, low-pressure and
And even with this low-key method, you're able to sell your product
But what's important isn't just that you can can sell, but that you
outdo the methods used by high-stress and hype. That you can
completely do away with the pushing and jostling to get the
Presenting: 46 Pages of the Pre-Sell Course
Most excerpts are measly at about 8-9 pages. This one is generous,
covering whole chapters in precise detail. And no matter what your
business, you're likely to find that pre-sell (this system of
pre-sell) works for you.
In fact, it's more than likely that you'll find this is the system
that you've been waiting for, for a long time.
It's got three core elements of Psychotactics products:
1) It's systematic. No leaving gaps that you're expected to work
2) It's scalable. It works even if you have a client list of
three–or thirty million.
3) It doesn't tie you down to “one fits all approach”: There are
lots of options, each broken down into multiple approaches,
depending on your preferences, business, project or time frame.
What you'll expect to learn–even within these 46 pages:
1) Why you're shortchanging the customer (and yourself) by not
having an appropriate time-frame.
2) How to keep 95% of the entire sales process extremely low-key
(and not be salesy 100% of the time).
3) The critical importance of announcements, snippets and samples.
4) Do samples work? Yes, they do, but the facts will astound you!
5) How you can start up a sales campaign (and sustain it) even
without a product or service in place.
6) Why even the biggest movie studios, software companies etc.
follow a similar system — and why it's even more important when
you have fewer resources and a tiny budget.
Ok, time to read:
Just head to this page below and fill in the short form to get your
Warm regards from a seemingly unending Kiwi summer,
P.S. Coming Next week: A teleclass on pre-sell as well. And it
will cover a whole lot more–in audio of course. There are goodies
coming all along the way, so get them now while they're still fresh
from the oven!